Monday 20 June 2016

Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour


A few weeks ago, I got to go to the Warner Bro's Harry Potter Studio Tour for the day. We had planned to meet our friends there, spend the day there and then travel up to Boro' to stay the week with them. As I neared the end of Uni year, I wasn't looking forward to summer of freedom like my fellow students, I was looking forward to my day at the studio tour. 

Needless to say, it was an amazing day and something to tick off my bucket list. There was so much to see and take in that at times it was a little overwhelming -but in the best way possible. I took ALOT of photos to share here, but I think it's going to take a few posts/weeks to get them all out; apologies in advance for the Studio Tour posts coming your way. 


Have you ever been to the Warner Bro's Studio Tour? What did you think? 
Cheerio for now! 
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Goodreads 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig