Tuesday 30 June 2015

Life Update: Half Time

It’s half time! Wow -I can’t believe how quickly this year is going. This past month has been pretty zen since I finished my first year of uni at the end of May. I have yet to receive my results, which I am slightly nervous about, though I’m just choosing to enjoy the summer season and beautiful weather; which of course is a rarity here in Britain! 

I’m not sure what is in store for this summer, apart from trips to the beach, some serious downtime as well as blissfully making my way through my reading list; which has grown to the height of a skyscraper since last October. I’m also really enjoying spotify playlists right now, especially the ones based around moods. Theres nothing better then discovering new tunes which you instantly fall in love with. Thanks to spotify, I have discovered bronze radio return which i’m loving. My favourite tunes so far are wonder no more, broken ocean and further on. 

I’m also becoming slightly obsessed with etsy, which is making my mac become full of bookmarks for all the neat finds I really wanna buy but I haven’t quite got that money tree planted in the back yard just yet #studentproblems 

What do you have planned for your summer? 
Cheerio for now! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig