Tuesday 26 May 2015

Life Update: White Noise

Where have I been?

Well, this past (academic) year I have been a first year student with the OU, needlessly studying towards my degree from home. Of course I am only a part time student and most of time it's a case of studying from bed but at least I'm able to study! The past year has been a huge learning curve for me, not only in getting back into a learning environment but also in terms of my health and listening to my body; which is crucial for anyone, regardless of their health status!

I think because I am now back in education, many assume that I'm better and have suddenly been cured; however this couldn't be further from the truth. Looking back at this past year, in terms of my health has been the worst year to start a degree, but these things can't be predicted. Not only that but I haven't been in education for five years, so getting back into has been quite a transition; especially as I'm not the healthy person I once was and I can't push my body to such extremes as I used to. Going back into education has been a huge 'trial & error period'. I've had to readjust my study patterns according to my health, my (now useless) memory as well as my nocturnal body clock, urghh.

So that's why I haven't been around so much on here -any posts have been those scheduled in advance in light of the past month of numerous assignments and finals I've had to get through for the end of my module. The past few weeks have been utterly draining so it will probably take quite some time to get back to my usual self but hopefully once I'm there I will be able to post more -and hopefully get up to date on my bloglovin' feed, which has reached a staggering 170 posts! Did someone say summer reading?

Hope you are all well,
Cheerio for now!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig