Monday 18 September 2017

Kind Natured: Deeply Nourishing

Kind Natured with Deeply Nourishing Shea & Macadamia 
Whenever I visit Boots I always check out the Kind Natured products and see if they are on offer (I tend to stock up when they are), but it wasn't until my later part of my uni year, when I was too busy to go to the shops and was doing an online shop, that I realised they had released new products. Now there are quite a few new products but the ones that caught my eye were the Love Curls Shampoo and Conditioner, which I have a post on coming soon and this Deeply Nourishing collection of products. All of the products below are catered for very dry skin, perfect to quench your dehydrated skin throughout the summer months. 

If you haven't read my past posts on Kind Natured you can do so here. Even so, I will still give you a brief rundown of the brand. Kind Natured keeps it natural, with their products being 97% natural and entirely free from Sulphates, Parabens, and Petrochemicals. Their products are cruelty-free, vegetarian & vegan-friendly and their packaging is recyclable: so as you can see, in every way possible they are animal and earth-lovers, wanting to preserve our planet and produce kick-ass products. 
Body Lotion is something I have only got into in the past year or so. I think because so many lotions can be quite clammy on your skin that it put me off for a really long time. Since having a beach hut and visiting it in all weathers (yes, even wind and rain) I have realised that we need to keep our skin hydrated and nourished, especially when the weather is harsher. 

This body lotion is very quick to absorb but you still feel as though it is having an effect on your skin as opposed to your skin absorbing it and then still feeling dry or itchy. I love applying this after a shower, especially on my legs which have been a lot dryer since the weather has been warmer and I have had them out more. 
Hand cream is something I usually overlook entirely, which is odd because I suffer from super dry hands and get really bad eczema on the sides of my fingers (really nice, I know). I didn't know what to expect from this hand cream. From my limited experience with hand creams,' they fall into one of the two categories: either super heavy oil-based creams that make your hands clammy for half an hour or useless, in that your skin immediately absorbs all product and you feel no difference whatsoever. This hand cream, however, serves up some serious skin hydration without clammy or sticky skin and without you deeming it useless. 

You can apply as frequently as you require. I tend to apply after my face routine, in the morning and at night. With it being part of my skin ritual it is impossible to forget this important step and make sure my hands get the TLC they deserve. 
I first tried this body scrub a few days after I received some pretty severe windburn. Now, I know I probably shouldn't use a body scrub on the damaged or fragile skin, such as windburn, but after feeling the creamy consistency I thought I'd give it a whirl on my burnt skin which was starting to peel. It was like magic, so gentle on my sore skin but also so effective at buffing away my dead skin and softening the dry, dehydrated skin from long days at the beach hut. I couldn't help but feel my renewed skin and constantly be surprised at its' softness. 

Its' recommended to use this once or twice a week on damp skin. Rinse with lukewarm water, and use a body lotion for maximum results and baby soft skin.

As I mentioned, all of these products are made for dry-very dry skin, however, Kind Natured do have a range of products for normal-dry skin too if that is more suited to your skin type. 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig