Friday 22 September 2017

Summer | 17

This Summer has been a bit of a mixed bag. I say it's been a mixed bag but really it's all been rather great with a little stump popping up during September. My summer was spent moving boxes, doing trips between houses and finding things I haven't seen in months. My summer weekends were filled escaping the madness and exploring new places with my boyfriend. And most of all, my summer saw our camping trip in Wales.
Season Favourites: 
BBQ's, when I say barbeques really I mean going to the beach hut, grabbing some supplies from Tesco and cooking food down by the sea; something my boyfriend and I did a few times this summer. 

Listening: 
I know I say this at the end of each season but I have honestly just been listening to a lot of podcasts. I have been trying to listen to new music and some new playlists on Spotify but alas, I haven't really loved anything new. 
Enjoying: 
Now, this may sound odd but I've been enjoying a PlayStation game called Uncharted. I know I know, I'm becoming one of them, but honestly, it's great. Let's set the record straight, I don't play it -well, I suppose in a way I do. My boyfriend plays it and I burrito myself in a quilt on the bed and watch; occasionally shouting that he's gone the wrong way, that he's going to get shot or generally give him a running commentary. Over time it's become 'our' thing, so much so that he's not allowed to play it without me. Don't worry -we're not quite out of the honeymoon phase, he still pinches my bum ;) 

Watching: 
Besides partly watching Uncharted, I have been watching Parks and Rec which I love. Every so often I have wandered back to the Gilmore Girls on Netflix, in particular, the episodes more focused on  Rory at Yale because I can't wait to start uni again. I have also been watching a lot of vlogmas videos. As I type this now I am recovering from a medical procedure and I can quite honestly say, nothing has lifted my spirits quite like festive vlogmas videos (I'm also trying to work out a budget to get everything I need in time for Christmas so the videos are partly reminding me to get it together). 

As much as Summer has been great, I can't wait for Autumn and Winter. Autumn is my favourite time of the year with it having my favourite holiday -Halloween! My boyfriend's favourite is Bonfire night so we will no doubt have exciting plans for that too. Winter is either a love or hate thing for me but I have some surprise plans in the works which are making me super excited for it. And most of all, it will be my birthday in October which we're going away for so I can't wait for that too! The next round-up will be full of exciting bits and bobs. 

How was your summer? Are you looking forward to Autumn? 
Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig