Monday 30 October 2017

Nottingham | 17

In mid-October, we took a trip up't Nor' for my birthday. We planned to stay with some friends in Middlesborough and then head to Whitby on my actual birthday, but with my birthday falling on a Wednesday we decided why not extend the trip and go up a few days earlier. Trying to find a halfway point we landed on Nott'm for our destination and spent a few days there exploring before heading further north for my twenty-second birthday.

While in Nottingham we did a ton of things. We went to the Goose Fair, the Justice museum, saw the sky mirror, Lord Byron's house, the Robin Hood statue, ate the worlds best pizza and doughnotts: as well as exploring some pretty cool shops and restaurants. Oh, and I got my nose pierced! ...something I have wanted for such a long time but never actually gone through with it.

Nottingham was an amazing place, and somewhere I know I'll want to revisit again and again. There were so many other places and restaurants where we didn't get to explore or experience so another trip is definitely needed.


Cheerio for now! 
Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig