Friday 6 October 2017

Wales | Where We Went | Part 2

Our second day was a whole day to explore wherever we wanted. We got ready for the day and headed off for a waterfall walk. A walk that was supposed to take fifteen minutes but thanks to me, took us a good few hours. The walk included a lot of photo and boomerang opportunities and, I mean, it would have been wrong if I didn't take advantage of those opportunities. As a result, I have a ton of photos, so this post (like other posts about our time in Wales) is going to be more photo heavy in content. 
Later that day we decided to check out an all you can eat buffet in Merthyr Tydfil and then turned in for the night. 
Stay tuned for Part 3,
Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Welsh countryside, this looks like a beautiful walk! It sounds like you had a really good holiday from what I've read so far, I hope you're well :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so beautiful there! The Welsh countryside is just stunning. We've been talking about going to Scotland next year, or maybe Iceland. We just love the more natural holidays (although we love a good museum too). I had a great time there thank you, and we just got back from a trip to Nottingham, Whitby and York too so there will be posts of those coming soon -once my body recovers haha.
      Hope you're well lovely! xx

      Delete

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig