Wednesday 4 October 2017

Yes To: Micellar Cleansing Water

Now I have to be honest when everyone started hyping about Garnier's' Micellar Cleansing Water, just over a year ago, I really didn't understand the fuss. Around that time my skin had suffered a lot from drugstore products, which had many harmful ingredients and synthetics in, and I felt as though I couldn't justify using this new product; which could potentially make my skin worse. I decided to skip out on the 'Micellar hype' and toddled off towards Tropic Skincare and other natural brands and Cruelty-free brands.

Within the past six months, I have started dabbling a little with the brand Yes To. I experimented with some of their products, which didn't go so well, and then I stumbled upon these gems. I came across them on the beauty section of ASOS and with a voucher to spend on nothing else I thought why not?
Yes to Cotton Comforting Micellar Cleansing Water 
This variation is made for the most sensitive of skin and for those who suffer from the allergy-prone skin. As the packaging states, this cotton comforting cleansing water has cotton extract which nourishes and protects sensitive skin, while the cottonseed oil protects and softens the skin keeping your skin perfectly calm.

To use: place a cotton ball or pad on top of the push-down pump, use around two pumps and gently swipe around your face avoiding contact with your eyes. You can use Micellar Cleansing Water to remove makeup, cleanse the skin and moisturise all in one. It is a simple and straight forward routine that anyone can do.
Yes To Coconut Hydrating Micellar Cleansing Water
This variation is pretty much the same product but it is more focused on hydration. The coconut extract helps restore and condition your skin while giving it that ultra hydration it needs. I personally have been using this one more than the other, especially with the sweltering heat we experienced here in the South East England a few weeks back.

To use same as above product. Place a cotton ball or pad on top of the push-down pump, use around two pumps and gently swipe around your face avoiding contact with your eyes.

Both of the above products are 95% natural and are free from Parabens, SLS, and Silicones. Another thing I love about these products is their easy twist-lock caps. An amazing feature for chucking it in your bag to go away without fearing a product explosion.

From my past experiences with Yes To products, I have found that a lot of the products are too heavily fragranced for my personal liking so with these products I was quite apprehensive about what to expect. The Cotton Comforting one had a fragrance to it, however, it was incredibly subtle that you almost miss it. The Coconut Hydrating one has more of a fragrance to it but is in no way as overpowering as some of the other Yes To products I have previously tried. If fragrance is something that you cannot tolerate in products then I would suggest going into a store where you know your desired Yes To product is, and see if you can catch a whiff of it before purchasing.


Have you ever tried any Yes To products? Which has been your favourite? Comment below
Cheerio for now!
Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Yes To, their coconut conditioner is my absolute favourite! I'm so glad there are some cruelty free micellar waters on the market now, I really like the sound of the cotton one xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! me too. I find some of their skincare products too scented but I find the quality is always so amazing; especially these micellar waters. They come in so handy for a quick cleanse (especially when I'm tired from a long day of studying) xx

    ReplyDelete

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig