Monday 21 August 2017

Kind Natured: Love Curls

Kind Natured is a brand I have previously featured on here, with their body washes, shampoos and conditioners, in this post. It's a brand I have used for quite some time now and, quite honestly, I don't think I could see my shower routine without it. 

In my previous post on the brand here, I stated that there were no labels stating whether the products were cruelty-free, vegan, etc. However, on their new products, they have now stated that both the shampoo and conditioner below are cruelty-free, vegetarian & vegan-friendly and the containers are all recyclable. As always, both of the Kind Natured products below are 97% natural and are free from Sulphates, Parabens, and Petrochemicals. 

Kind Natured Love Curls Bamboo & Sea Kelp Smoothing Shampoo 250ml | £4.99*
I have never paid much attention to shampoo and thought that as long as it removes the dirt then great, but it wasn't until I tried this shampoo that I realised it can do so much more than remove dirt. My curls seem lighter without seeming frizzy or suffering from flyaways. They appear more defined and hold their curl tighter than they have ever before. 

I truly think I have found the perfect shampoo for my hair type. I usually only massage it into my roots and then let it run through the rest of my hair when it's being rinsed out. 


Kind Natured Love Curls Bamboo & Sea Kelp Smoothing Conditioner 250ml | £4.99*
As someone with naturally curly hair, finding a conditioner that helps smooth and hydrate my hair without weighing it down or making it frizzy is an impossible mission; or at least that is what I thought until I used this conditioner. Because I could never find a conditioner I truly liked, I never use to place much importance on using it, but since using this my hair appears healthier and stronger. It is smooth and shinier without it looking flat or greasy: and in terms of frizz, I have had none since using this miracle conditioner. 

Also, you can intensify the revitalising properties of this conditioner by leaving it on your hair for five minutes before rinsing it out. 

*Now, the price point for me is very steep, especially as you only get 250ml. I would say these products are worth it, but do bear in mind that is coming from someone who wants to actively use natural/cruelty-free shampoo and someone who struggles with natural frizzy and curly hair. I get my Kind Natured products from Boots and find that, if you are going to invest in using the brand then you are better off waiting until it is on offer (usually 3 for 2 or buy one get one free) and then loading up. I usually load up when these offers are available and then I don't have to restock until around four-five months later. 


Have you ever used Kind Natured? What did you think? 
Cheerio for now! 
Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig