Wednesday 29 July 2015

Life Update: Health and Happiness


The past few weeks have set the scene for a few highs and lows that come with every chronic illness. Though I'd like to think the highs have made the lows worth their while. In the midst of these obstacles I've found myself in a little bit of a -I'm not entirely sure what exactly to call it, so lets go with- funk, but not in a bad way.

These past few months I've been making a few changes here and there, hoping to grow and expand in new and exciting ways. The biggest changes of all would be those I'm applying to my personal life i.e. my health. Ive been trying to detoxify my body and start afresh, getting myself into healthy habits which I'm already seeing the amazing changes before my very eyes. Changes like my dietary needs, as well as toiletries and health care.

I've also been questioning this little space i have here, wondering and thinking about whether its time to make a few changes here also. Though theres only a small band of you guys out there, I really want to kick it up a notch and customise this space a bit more to my liking; especially incorporating and reflecting my new personal changes to this space also. After all, it is my little corner of the internet. Ultimately my health comes first, and that's really the area I need to work on the most right now. Without your health your nothing, as my mother says -hi mom!

So, I guess that was all really. I just wanted to catch you up to speed, especially as I've pulled a bit of a halt on The Hut series. I do have a few more posts I was working on, based around our hut sessions though I'm not entirely satisfied with them just yet so you may see them, you may not. Who knows at this point. I'm a little all over the shop right now!

Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig