Monday 11 December 2017

Tropic | In The Best Hands

In The Best Hands Collection 
From the many posts I have produced about Tropic products, it's pretty evident that it is my favourite brand -I just love their products! If you don't know who Tropic are or what their brand is about, head on over here and have a quick read about them before continuing this post. On to the product...

I noticed this hand collection some time ago and was eager to get my hands on it, but with moving and life in general it just was put on the back burner and forgotten about until my birthday. I knew I wanted to try it and there was nothing I really wanted or needed for my birthday so I directed a lot of people to my wantfeed page (where this little gem of a collection was residing). My boyfriend gifted me this collection for my birthday ...but he didn't know what it was or who Tropic were. It's quite amusing to receive a gift from someone and then have them ask what it is once you've opened it. 

Anyways, Tropic In the Best Hands collection is a bedtime ritual to achieve softer hands overnight. It contains a Hand Smooth Revitalising Polish, Soft Touch Intensive Hand Mask, and Bamboo Gloves. 
The hand smooth is an exfoliating polish which, I'm not going to lie, is quite gritty at first touch but once you start massaging it against the skin and then start rinsing it off, it melts into the most beautifully silky texture on your hands. 
To use: simply massage onto rough or dry hands, and then rinse with warm water. My personal advice would be not to go too hot with the water but just a luke warm to rinse it off nicely. 

This hand mask is super rich in its formulation and incredibly moisturising. I was apprehensive about the word 'Intensive' being used in the title and I did wonder whether the product would live up to that title but it did that and more. 
To use: Once you've dried your hands from the rinsing of the revitalising polish, apply a generous layer working it into every rough patch on your hands and then whip your bamboo gloves on and leave them overnight to let your hands soak up all the goodness of the mask. (Side note: I have done this process throughout the day, going through the steps and leaving the gloves on while I study). 

I had been suffering from insanely dry hands during October and November (I think from the temperature change and having to have a heater on in my room) so this hand collection has come in so handy and really been a god send for me. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry or rough hands, or anyone who just loves giving their skin a little TLC. Also, before I forget, the website says this product is limited edition so if you do want to give it a go, I'd suggest getting your hands on it sooner rather than later. 

Have you ever tried this product? What did you think? 
Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really don't need to buy this but I want to after reading this! My hands are always dry at this time of year, even after I slather them in hand cream every day. I love that your boyfriend wasn't sure what it was! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig