Monday 16 January 2017

15 songs that lift my spirits

It's no secret that Summer and Autumn last year were quite tough on me, not only physically but also emotionally. I was feeling low and in need of some serious picking up. My friends were amazing through this period of time, supporting me with shoulders to cry on, kind words and plowing me with cake and tea. Having said this, my friends have jobs to hold down and so couldn't be there 24/7. In these moments I turned to music.

I think music has a profound effect on all of us. It has the power to transport us back to a time and place long lost in our memories; evoking emotions in us through a few simple chords. With it being that time of the year, when many are suffering from the festive blues, I thought it was the ideal time to share my favourite tunes to blast those blues away and get my spirits soaring.



Comment below your favourite 'pick-me-up' tunes or what you do to cure the January blues. 
Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig