Friday 5 January 2018

Lush | Dark Angels

Are you sitting down? Because I'm about to say something that some folks may find shocking. I've never understood the fuss when it comes to Lush products. Hear me out -I grew up with a mother who would get a headache when we passed by the Lush store at our local shopping centre. She'd spot it a mile off and rush us past it as quickly as possible. Growing up, many of my friends had the same reaction. In fact, I can think of only one friend of mine who can actually tolerate the scent enough to step inside. So because of that, I've never really explored the realm of the Lush store -until lately.
It was a few weeks ago, I spotted the store and suddenly wanted to go inside. Inside I purchased two products, one a bubble bar and the other this cleanser, Dark Angels. The labelling says this product is a Face and body cleanser but believe me when I say that it is so much more than that. You know when you stumble across a product, use it and have to stop and marvel at the wonders it works -well that has been a constant routine of mine since I have been using this product. 
Dark Angels is not just a cleanser, its both an exfoliator and cleanser all in one. It has Charcoal and Black sugar to exfoliate, but also has Rhassoul Mud to cleanse and Avocado oil to soften and moisturise -so as you can see there's a nice balance to the ingredients of this product. Not only does it remove dirt and cleanse the skin, but I've noticed it also leaves my skin with a glow that I have never experienced from any other product. The mask itself is black and makes you look rather terrifying if you don't warn the people you live with that you're using it, however, it does apply and remove really easy so that's a nice little bonus. 
It's pretty much up to you how much or how little you apply, and it's the easiest to make. You simply take your chosen amount out the tub, add a little water, mix around in your hand and apply to your face or body. Once you've graced your skin with its amazing qualities, then rinse off with water and follow with any steps you require. I usually sweep a pad around my face with some toner sprayed onto it, just to remove any little excess bits of the cleanser that I didn't manage to rinse off. I follow that up with my moisturiser or some coconut oil. 
I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using this product and although it can be a bit more of a messier product (if you're not careful), I really notice the effect it has on my skin and can't imagine using any other product other than this now. 


Have you ever tried Dark Angels? What did you think? 
Cheerio for now!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig