Wednesday 25 March 2015

March Musings

This past month -well few months- i've been a little all over the place. I'm in my last block of this (academic) years studies, and can honestly not wait for summer to commence! I've always been an autumn to winter kinda chick, with my heart skipping a beat just at the thought of crisp orange leaves and oversized scarves; though this year theres been a bit of a change and i've found myself lusting over sunday drives in the countryside, pimms in the park and skinny dipping at the seaside. 

As well as my seasonal preferences shifting, i've also found myself leaning to more 'spring-like' bits and bobs, with accents of a more fresher and feminine feel then my usual vibe. I honestly feel more comfortable in dark earthy colours but lately I've been embracing more of the lighter and brighter tones and textures, which ordinarily i would never go for. Here are a few items i've had my eye on... 



What have been your March Musings? Had your eye on anything or had a spring awakening? 
Cheerio for now!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig