Wednesday 11 March 2015

your health's, your wealth

Your nothing without your health
I completely agree with the saying above. My mom always said it to me when I first became ill. I think it was her way of reminding me that I'm not invincible, that I really do have to listen to my body and that there are repercussions for my actions. Without your health you are nothing. Your body is something that you have to take care off. Its not something you can take back to the store and exchange for another. But ultimately I've learnt through my chronic illness that yes of course your nothing without your health but your nothing without your family. Your family, friends; your nothing without them. They are your tribal community in which support and nurture you through anything you face. And as you journey through the good, the bad, and the ugly that life throws at you; you discover who are members of your tribe.

Cheerio for now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© whatsinadeck | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig